See 6-Digit Lotto Result Today 9PM | February 26, 2019. Watch PTV official Live draw game will be played tonight at 9:00 pm.
Consolation prizes for this game are P40,000 for 5 winning numbers, P 4,000 for 4, P 400 for 3 and P 40 for 2, from the first or last exact order.
We make sure that all we published in Swertres Result is accurate. However, we still encourage our visitors to visit the official pcso.gov.ph and verify the game results daily.
6 DIGIT RESULT
In exact order
Swertres Hearing is available on this website and also available to this website “lotto results today“. All the suggested tips of daily swertres hearing, pasakay guide analysis, computation and angel are totally free.
Disclaimer: However, This website cannot guarantee that you will win with our Swertres Hearing post. We post this as a guide or tip base on our own computation and analysis by sharing this to all the Swertres who wants to win the Swertres Lotto game.
How to Play 6 Digit Game
- Select one (1) number from 0 to 9 on each of the 6 columns on any panel on 6 Digit play slip. You can also use the Lucky Pick (LP), if you do not have any numbers in mind.
- Mark the desired play amount on the AMT column. You may play more than Php 10.00 per combination.
- If you want to play Php 150.00 on one combination, you may mark Php 100.00 and Php 50.00 in the AMT column.
- Ticket cost may vary based on the play amount marked. Minimum play amount is Php 10.00 per 6 Digit combination.
- Remember: The amount you win depends on the number of bets played. Example: If you played Php150.00 and won the 1st Prize, you win 15 times of the 1st Prize dividend.
Prize Payout Chart
|Prize Category||How to Win (in exact order)||Prizes (per Php 100.00 play)|
|1st Prize||6 digits drawn as 1st Prize||Minimum Guaranteed Amount (MGA) of Php 150,000.00|
|2nd Prize||First 5 or last 5 digits of 1st Prize||Php 40,000.00|
|3rd Prize||First 4 or last 4 digits of 1st Prize||Php 4,000.00|
|4th Prize||First 3 or last 3 digits of 1st Prize||Php 400.00|
|5th Prize||First 2 or last 2 digits of 1st Prize||Php 40.00|
* If nobody wins the 1st prize, the 1st prize pool will be snowballed to the next draw.